Kirksville Regional Economic Development, Inc (KREDI) is a 501c3 not-for profit organization that is a public/private partnership. KREDI is governed by a 23 member board.
To be a sound economic competitor; providing family supporting jobs to the Kirksville region.
K-REDI FOCUS – RECRUITMENT AND BUSINESS EXPANSION
K-REDI is a nonprofit public/private partnership working to promote economic growth through business recruitment and business expansion with a focus on the:
- creation of sustainable jobs in manufacturing
- research and development
- agricultural processing
- distribution facilities
- telecommunications operations
- computer operations
- credit card billing and processing centers
- certain key service sector business as determined by the K-REDI Board of Directors and the City of Kirksville
K-REDI works closely with other key local economic development partners including the:
- City of Kirksville
- Kirksville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Missouri Rural Enterprise and Innovation Center
- The Small Business Development Center in Northeast Missouri
Through these community partnerships, Kirksville boasts a comprehensive economic development program with each partner focusing its efforts so as to maximize local resources, insuring that all areas of economic development are covered – from entrepreneurial businesses to major manufacturers and everything in between:
- small business development
For more information, or to become a K-REDI member, see the forms below.